Pages

thrive

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mini Chocolate Tartlets (Paleo, Sweetener FREE!)

Share it Please



Fact: I struggle with food photography. The above photo was a result of me putting the finished product on a cutting board, placing it on my patio, and snapping a few pictures (while holding my 12 week old). I use to thrift for new dishes and utensils, and browse through photos for inspiration, but I just didn't feel passionate about it. I do envy my fellow bloggers who can make all of their recipes look completely irresistable though. The photos really sell the recipe. If this photo doesn't "sell" this recipe, just take my word for it: they are superbly delicious

They're paleo compliant, and have NO added sweeteners. So, indulge! You can even sub the cacao powder with carob to make them AIP! The sweet potato is what lends sweetness to this recipe. Yes, I know sweet potatoes are fairly high carb, BUT it's divided into 12 servings. So, each tart IS low carb, with probably less than 5g (my estimate) of carbs per tartlet. You don't have to make tartlets with the recipe either. You could easily make a full sized pie with it, or even put the chocolate filling in bowls and refrigerate for a mousse/pudding type dessert. 



BEFORE YOU START: 

TOASTED COCONUT BUTTER RECIPE

You'll also want to bake your japanese, or regular, sweet potato before getting started. 

What you need:










4 comments:

  1. First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend anyone to take a look at this. I feel it’s just a steal. It really is one of the best paleo recipe books we’ve come across!
    This blog is a great blog and great knowledge . I think it would be even better if it joined with knowledge in this blog .
    I suggest you follow this link to the video to guide you. THE PALEO GRUBS BOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this using setting gelatin or collagen gelatin? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

All recipes are original creations by Tyler Peacock (The Primitive Homemaker), unless otherwise noted. If you wish to use a recipe on your own recipe or blog, please provide your readers with the link to my original recipe.