Low-Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits (primal, keto, gluten free)



I pretty much thought I was done creating recipes for this blog, but a recent adventure into eating low-carb inspired me to create. I'm not sure, but I may have a few more recipes up my sleeve. 
The macro breakdown is below. 



What you need:
1/2 cup organic coconut flour
1 cup of water
3 pastured eggs
6 tablespoons of coconut oil
1.25 teaspoons of sea salt
1 teaspoons of basil
2 cloves of minced garlic
1 teaspoon of granulated onion
3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese




1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix all ingredients, aside from coconut oil in a box.
3. add coconut flour.
4. Mix well, until dough is thick and consistent
5. Form biscuits using about 1.5-2 tablespoons of dough
my mixture made 13 biscuits. I calculated the macros considering that. 
If you make more, there will obviously be less carbs per serving.
6. Bake for about 35 minutes, or until edges just begin to turn golden brown.

Remove from over. Let cool for about 5 minutes before removing from
baking sheet or skillet. I stored mine in an airtight container, but we ate
them all within 2 days. I'm not sure how they'd taste afterwards. Today
I made a batch and vacuum sealed them and froze them for reheating later.

ENJOY!

(macro breakdown)

Comments