Pages

thrive

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Carrot Cake Cookies (21DSD, Paleo)

Share it Please



Yes, the purpose of the 21 Day Sugar Detox is to stop eating cookies and cakes and everything else that gives you a nice sugar-buzz. But these- these were made using only ingredients from the "yes" list.  Eating these made me question why I haven't only been making 21 Day Sugar Detox compliant "treats"? I certainly will be from now on. These cookies are only slightly sweet, but provide a nice warm flavor and a very bread-like texture. My husband (a total sugar monster) even liked them, and my toddler would've eaten the whole batch if I would've let her. They are truly 100% guilt free!

What you need: 







No comments:

Post a Comment

All recipes are original creations by Tyler Peacock (The Primitive Homemaker), unless otherwise noted. If you wish to use a recipe on your own recipe or blog, please provide your readers with the link to my original recipe.