Pages

thrive

Sunday, June 22, 2014

{New & Improved!} AIP Bacon & Kale Pizza

Share it Please

I hope you all enjoy the AIP pizza recipe I shared a while back; I have gotten lots of comments about the crust. Shortly after I came up with the original crust recipe, I started experimenting with tapioca. Guys, this crust is amazing! I cannot wait for you all to try it, and see what types of toppings your creative minds come up with! I shared this recipe on The Paleo Mom, so hop over there to see the full recipe!




3 comments:

  1. This pizza looks awesome! I too believe plantains should be the next big thing. I'm absolutely obsessed with them. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? I am absolutely obsessed too. In fact, it's been quite a while since I've added a recipe that HASN'T used plantains. When I tell people I make so many things from plantain, they're like "those rotten looking bananas I always see at Walmart!?" I can't believe I overlooked plantains for so long. You're welcome for the recipe; I truly hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tyler- I made your pizza with nomato sauce for dinner tonight. I wish I could kiss you! I haven't had pizza since January and I was afraid it would be years before I'd have it again... You saved the day with this recipe. I can't thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete

All recipes are original creations by Tyler Peacock (The Primitive Homemaker), unless otherwise noted. If you wish to use a recipe on your own recipe or blog, please provide your readers with the link to my original recipe.