Pages

thrive

Friday, May 2, 2014

Coconut Plantain Snickeroons {AIP}

Share it Please


Since I started my real food journey years ago, macaroons have always been my favorite treat. For a traditional macaroon, you only need honey, eggs whites, and coconut. Pretty simple! They’re probably the most fool-proof and easy to prepare treats out there- and not to mention one of the best tasting. I came up with this recipe because eggs no longer agree with me, and eggs whites are essential for making traditional macaroons. So, I experimented with a few ingredients until I came up with a "glue" to hold the coconut together: plantain. To see the rest of this recipe, hop on over to Delicious Obsessions




2 comments:

  1. The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. A nyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I have a great fun reading your blogs. You are really a great writer. Thank you for making this beautiful and awesome blogs. Hope to read more post from you in the future. Please dont forget to visit me in my site @ www.imarksweb.org. Thank you.


    Rica

    ReplyDelete

All recipes are original creations by Tyler Peacock (The Primitive Homemaker), unless otherwise noted. If you wish to use a recipe on your own recipe or blog, please provide your readers with the link to my original recipe.