Pages

thrive

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cilantro and Ginger Spice Carrot Salad (AIP)

Share it Please


Sometimes the simplest things are the best. That is definitely the case for this darling little side dish. I got a julienne peeler last week, and this was the first thing I made with it. (Then I had this for lunch for the next 3 days after!) This peeler is definitely going to become a favorite kitchen utensil! It only takes a few minutes to whip this up, and only requires a few ingredients! It's light, crispy, tangy, and incredibly refreshing. What could be better?
    Ingredients

1. Cut carrot in half. Then peel each half using a julienne peeler. Add peelings to a large mixing bowl. 

2. Add remaining ingredients and combine completely. 

3. Garnish with cilantro, and serve immediately. 

This recipe serves 1-2. You may want to double the ingredients. 

Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this website,
    and article is in fact fruitful in favor of me,
    keep up posting such posts.


    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

All recipes are original creations by Tyler Peacock (The Primitive Homemaker), unless otherwise noted. If you wish to use a recipe on your own recipe or blog, please provide your readers with the link to my original recipe.