Share it Please
Sometimes the simplest things are the best. That is definitely the case for this darling little side dish. I got a julienne peeler last week, and this was the first thing I made with it. (Then I had this for lunch for the next 3 days after!) This peeler is definitely going to become a favorite kitchen utensil! It only takes a few minutes to whip this up, and only requires a few ingredients! It's light, crispy, tangy, and incredibly refreshing. What could be better?
- 1 large organic carrot
- 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of organic olive oil
- 1.5 teaspoons of organic ginger powder
- 1.5 tablespoons of organic lemon juice
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1. Cut carrot in half. Then peel each half using a julienne peeler. Add peelings to a large mixing bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and combine completely.
3. Garnish with cilantro, and serve immediately.
This recipe serves 1-2. You may want to double the ingredients.