Herb & Coconut Crusted Chicken Breasts (AIP)







    Ingredients


1. Thaw 5-7 chicken breast- either over night in the refrigerator, or in cool water on your counter. 

2. Combine dry ingredients (shredded coconut, coconut flour, salt, parsley, onion powder) in a small bowl. Pour coconut milk in seperate small bowl. 

3. Individually dip breasts in coconut milk, and then in shredded coconut mixture. Use your hands to completely coat the breast in breading. 

4. Add breasts to skillet, and cook in your choice of fat on medium heat. Cook for about 6 minutes on each side, or until breading turns golden brown. 

I served mine with pan fried asparagus, that was seasoned with fresh garlic. Serve with fresh lemon juice for a fresh, tangy flavor! 

Enjoy!









Comments

  1. These look so good! Can't wait to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made this tonight.... Delicious! I'm on day 5 of AIP and wanted something simple and tasty. This was perfect. Even my 14 yr old loved them and said she "wouldn't mind eating these every night!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these for dinner tonight. I am on day 20 of AIP. These were so tasty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on day 24 of AIP and am definitely needing a change to satisfy my palate. I love the idea of lemon and coconut together... I'm so making these tonight! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have told my husband about 5 times during dinner how delicious the chicken was! :) It was! So delicious! Definitely making again and again. Maybe a bit less salt though. Used dill instead of parsley, bit of lime zest, and lime juice to garnish. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made it tonight and it was yummy, but had trouble getting the breading to stick to the chicken. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  7. we offer top quality bath salts,herbal incense,research chemicals,actavis prometh,nembutal,HGH,steroids,pain pills,weight loss pills,marijuana,weed,weight gain pills and many other products.Our products are top quality,packaging and shipping is discrete.Only you and us know what is in your package.Special discounts on wholesale orders. Visit our official website to place an order now.
    https://shop4herbalincense.com

    buy cocaine online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment