Share it Please
Need to spruce up your dinner plate? Getting bored with bland side dishes? Need a healthy snack that both you and your kids will love? Dig this. Garlic and dill carrot fries. I have been eating lots of carrot fries as a side, and I cannot believe how satiating they are. I tried this flavor combo this morning and fell in love. This little side dish only takes a few minutes to prepare! I really like these seasons, but you can flavor them however you like! This recipe will serve 3.
What you'll need:
- 4 large organic carrots
- 2 tablespoons of organic dried dill
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1.5 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Cut carrots in half length wise. Then cut each half in half width wise. Cut each quarter into 2-3 long strips.
3. After all of your carrots have been cut, add them to a baking dish and stir in softened coconut oil, dill, sea salt, and minced garlic.
4. Bake at 425 for 25 minutes, or until they begin to brown.