Share it Please
Every time I buy a butternut squash from the grocery store, the person checking me out says "what do you do with these?!" I have been enjoying roasted butternut squash for so long, that it baffles me that there are people that have never tried it. Like other vegetables, butternut squash takes on a very sweet flavor when roasted. It has such a warm flavor that can be paired with an array of flavor and spices. It also an incredibly easy side dish to whip up in a jiffy.Ingredients
- 1 organic butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of dried organic rosemary
- 1-2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 2 cloves of organic garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Peel butternut squash. Cut in half, long-ways. Scoop out seeds. Cube into 1/2"-1" pieces.
2. Toss with softened coconut oil and spices.
3. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until squash is soft enough to put a fork through.
Enjoy! And let me know how it goes if you try it.